Audsdeck Insulated Roofing System
(Otherwise known as ‘The Roof’)
At Pacific Patios, we pride ourselves on providing outdoor roofing solutions that are reliable, versatile, safe and cost-effective for our customers – not to mention great looking too! Utilising Ausdeck’s insulated patio roofing system we at Pacific Patios the opportunity to give our clients the best in insulated patio roofs, all custom made and manufactured right here in Australia.
Insulated Patio Roof Styles
Insulated patio roofs designed and built by Pacific Patios are surprisingly versatile, helping to elevate your outdoor roofing solution to a new level – pun intended!
The extensive range of colours and finishes to the insulated roof means that the finished project can be unique to you only. There are over 20 different colours available to choose from in the Ausdeck range.
With Pacific Patios utilising the resources of ‘The Roof’ to custom build patio roofs there is the opportunity to match your new roofing to your existing roof profile. You have the choice of both corrugated and ribbed styles for insulated patio roofs, whichever appeals to you more or complements your existing home.
‘The Roof’ insulated patio roofs chosen by Pacific Patios have a smooth and clean ceiling that is attached to the underside of the roofing. This style is contemporary and can be modified to fit downlights, ceiling fans and other accessories as well.
The extensive customisable options of insulated patio roofing with Pacific Patios make it an option that is tough to beat as it blends versatility with great visual appeal.
Features of Insulated Patio Roofs
The features provided by ‘The Roof’ systems cement its spot as the forerunner in outdoor roofing solutions and these are listed below.
‘The Roof’ design utilised super strong 1.2 metre support beams. This means that fewer support posts are needed – and thus there is more room on your patio. You will have greater flexibility in how you use your patio in terms of placement of seating, bbq, dining table, hammock etc.
All insulated patio roofs built by Pacific Patios contain concealed ducting within the insulation which allows for installation of wiring and cables and keeps them well-hidden and discreet.
Protection from the sometimes harsh Australian elements is a must with any outdoor roofing, and this is part of ‘The Roof’ product. Insulated patio roofs erected by Pacific Patios are fitted with a protective coating to help sustain the roof during its life and minimise the risk of any weather damage.
Pacific Patios roofs are watertight as watertight joinery is used which keeps water out of any places where it can cause damage.
Three tiers of roofing material are combined to create your multipurpose roof. Highly strong roof sheet, polystyrene inner insulation and a smooth protective ceiling wrap make up the roof structure.
The insulation comes in a variety of thicknesses to suit the needs of your particular situation and desire, making it very adaptable.
Advantages of Insulated Roofs
- Insulated outdoor roofing has a number of notable advantages over traditional outdoor roofing, the most important of which is that it can help to control the climate to better suit your needs. The insulation means that in winter months your outdoor space stays warmer and in summer it stays cooler.
- The insulation also acts as a sort of noise cushion, helping to muffle the sometimes intense sounds that can be heard during rain, hail or storms.
- The use of super strong supporting beams makes it a safe addition to your outdoor living space and reduces the number of the often-intrusive beams.
- Contemporary and versatile design choices are offered as part of the package, and once ordered the roof sheets and support beams are custom made to measure.
- ‘The Roof’ sheets and support beams and the build of your new patio roof is cost-effective.
- The insulated roofs require little low maintenance.
Once the design is finalised and the roof sheets and support beams custom made the patio builders at Pacific Patios will build of your new insulated patio roof and create for you a beautiful outdoor living area that can be used all year round.